Gravity Box Conveyors Unverferth Bulk Handling
For seed handling as gentle as kid gloves, look to the Unverferth tubular-style gravity box conveyor. It features an 8" wide cleated belt cupped inside of a 6" steel tube for maximum seed cushioning as it moves from the gravity box to the planter or drill.
Seed is conveyed as quickly as 10 bushels or 12 units per minute, depending on seed type and operating speed. The cupped and cleated design of the belt keeps all of the seed moving quickly and gently. Its steel construction with powder coat finish provides outstanding operating durability and longevity.
- Universal mounting bracket allows for matching the Unverferth gravity box conveyor to all gravity boxes with door widths ranging from 29 1/2" to 60".
- The deep-intake sump keeps the conveyor full for optimum speed
- The easily accessible cleanout door simplifies conveyor cleanup for maintaining varietal and hybrid separation
- The high-efficiency orbital motor is mounted near the top of the conveyor for a cleaner operating environment, longer seal life and greater under-hopper clearance
- Speed is easily adjustable from 0-500 rpm
- The 16-foot conveyor length and 3-stage telescopic downspout, that extends from 6 to 10 feet, optimizes filling reach and operator convenience
- An optional electronic on/off kit provides easy use while filling the planter and features magnetic mount for easy access and storage
- The tube-mounted friction disc winch provides easy vertical adjustment
- The Unverferth gravity box conveyor tucks securely to the side of the gravity box when not in use for enhanced transport safety and storage space efficiency
- Box-mountable hydraulic power unit for self-contained use without a tractor and features:
- Produces 6.5 GPM flow at 2900 p.s.i. of hydraulic flow to easily power your auger
- 8 (240CC) horsepower Honda engine with electric start and pull-start backup
- 4.5 gallon reservoir with adjustable relief valve along with combination level indicator/temperature gauge
- Reservoir features in-line return filter and intake strainer to keep hydraulic system clean
- Available mounting bracket for universal mounting to gravity boxes