Tandem Disk - Freedom® 3pt. Implements
When soil surface conditions are so compacted, rutted or cloddy, that only a disk can get it back in shape, look to the Freedom disk.
- Both front and rear gangs, or either, can be fitted with your choice of 18-inch notched blades for more aggressive tillage or with 18-inch conventional blades for clod breaking, smoothing and firming.
- Disk blades on each gang fit over 1 1/8" gang bolts and are positioned on 7 1/2" spacings.
- Cutting angle of the front gang can be set to 0, 7, 14, 18 or 21 degrees for the desired level of finish. The rear gang can be set to 7, 14, 18 or 21 degrees. The heavy-duty 2 1/2"-square, steel tube frame and 3" x 2" disc gang tubes ensure durability.
- The optional soil conditioning basket with leveling rake is easily added for more soil smoothing and firming action.
- Available in working widths of 62 inches and 76 inches.
- H.P. requirement of 5 to 6 hp per foot
- Category I hitch for easy hitching and unhitching
- All Freedom landscape tools are available with powder-coat finish in tractor blue, green, orange or red