Tremor® Subsoiler - Unverferth Primary Tillage
The Tremor®subsoiler from Unverferth is designed to be tough and aggressive. Its parabolic auto-reset shanks, with 6,000 pounds of trip pressure and a working depth of 20 inches, are built to rip through the heaviest compaction and shatter hardpan. Shear-bolt protected shanks, with 7,500 pounds of shear pressure, are also available.
- Parabolic-shaped shanks for maximum soil disturbance
- Welded, heavy-duty, double frame with 6"x 6" rear bar for increased strength and durability
- Units factory assembled for 30" spacing, and an innovative frame design with bolt-on frame extension allows the customer to vary shank spacing from 20" to 40"
- Gauge wheels with new 7.6Lx15-8 ply tires standard on rigid units, and 9.5Lx15-8 ply tires standard on folding models
- Swivel coulter with 20" rippled blade cuts residue ahead of shank for optimum trash flow and features 1,500 lbs. of blade down pressure for optimum penetration
- Auto-reset shank design allows shank to trip rearward and upward without use of shear bolts providing 6,000 lbs. of pressure per shank for consistent working depth
- Economical, shear-bolt, protected shanks available with 7,500 lbs. of shear pressure
- Up to 20" working depth for shattering the deepest compaction
- 1 1/4" wide, high-stress, steel shanks with triangular-shaped forged wear bars for longer life
- Replaceable 2 1/2" wide x 12" long forged points
- Choice of tractor red or green high-quality powder-coat finish
- 35" underframe clearance for handling residue
- Rolling Finisher with spiraled, straight blades can be added to 4-8 shank models for additional finishing and thorough leveling of soil
- Shank Stagger Kit can be added for reducing horsepower requirements and increasing residue flow. Kits available to position shank 12" or 16" rearward
- Chromium-capped points and wing points are available
- Covering boards are available for additional soil and trash mixing
- Transport light kits for safer road travel
- 3-Pt. Implement Caddy fits up to 9-shank folding models allowing for easy conversion from a 3-point unit into a pull-type implement. Model 300 for up to 6-shank models and model 500 for up to 9-shank models
- Pull-Type Conversion packages to fit 4-8 shank rigid machines allow bolt-on conversion from a 3-point unit into a pull-type implement
||Appx. H.P. Range*
||Approx. Weight (lbs.)
*H.P. range determined from 14-inch working depth at 4 m.p.h.
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
|9 shank (folding wings)