Maximus™ Disk Unverferth Seedbed Tillage
The word maximus is Latin for "the greatest", and that's why it was chosen for this unique disk. For maximum disk tillage in a variety of applications, including between orchard and vineyard rows, look to the Unverferth Maximus™ disk.
- Both front and rear gangs feature tool free, gang-positioning adjustability from the traditional X-shape to a diamond-shape to match the desired level of tillage aggressiveness and width
- Aggressively tills and penetrates soil between rows up to six inches deep for effective, efficient weed control and soil leveling
- Heavy-Duty 3" x 3" and 2" x 6" welded steel frame provides durability and consistent, uniform penetration
- Blades feature 9" spacings and are mounted on a 1 3/4" round shaft for maximum durability
- Triple-lipped greaseable bearings with 10,800 lbs. of dynamic-load rating provide long life
- Disk blades are available in smooth or notched front/rear combinations to match your needs
- Tool-free adjustable working width in 2-inch increments
- Choose from 6' or 7' base with several options to provide the width and tillage agressiveness for your operation
- Powder-coat finish of implement red to resist corrosion
- Furrowing shovel can be positioned between the front gangs or the middle of the disk, and it's depth-adjustable with a simple pin setting
- Aggressive Rolling Harrow® basket with angled, high-carbon-steel scalloped blades, finishes off weeds by knocking soil from roots and leaving them on the surface to wilt and die
- Blade scraper kit eliminates buildup, even in wet, sticky soil
- Width-Adjustable side shields protect fragile fruit trees and grape vines
- Bolt-On blade extensions expand working width by 1'5"
||5'3" - 6'2"
||5'3" - 7'2"
||5'3" - 7'2"
||6'8" - 8'7"
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
||5 h.p. to 9 h.p. per foot
||24" x 1/4"
+29° to -29°
||up to 6"
||category I, II, & II quick hitch, category IIIN & IIIN quick hitch