Gravity Box Augers
Unverferth Bulk Handling
Whether you're handling feed, seed, fertilizer or other bulk commodities, whether for center-fill drills or planters, the patented Unverferth gravity box auger helps you unload quickly, effortlessly and precisely. It's a time- and labor-saving tool that makes the entire operation as efficient as can be.
- Box auger features 180° horizontal pivot and 90° vertical adjustment to let you unload exactly where you want, even in tight spaces
- Patented 12-inch diameter, deep-intake sump allows increased uptake of material and fast unloading
- Top-mounted 6-cubic-inch hydraulic motor keeps components cleaner for longer life
- Color-coded nylon cords permit easy on-off control
- Auger-mounted winch includes safety latch for convenient, one-person operation
- Winch on 16' model is equipped with an automatic brake for greater control
- Hydraulic requirements of just 6-12 gallons per minute and 1,200 p.s.i.
- Unload at up to 8 bushels per minute with brush-tip flighting and 10 bushels per minute or 900 pounds of bulk material per minute equipped with plastic or steel flighting
- Adjustable hopper allows easy attachment to many makes and models of boxes
- Patented, rubber-cushioned, flip-over transport bracket protects auger and provides faster, safer operation
- Six-inch diameter augers are available in 16- or 14-lengths
- Auger tube choices are either heavy-duty ABS plastic, or rugged 16-gauge steel for long life
- All metal parts are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Flighting options include:
- Brush-tip for fast, gentle seed unloading
- Cupped 5" plastic flighting with stainless steel shaft for seed and fertilizer handling depending on tube
- Heavy-duty cupped steel (steel tube) for general purpose handling
- Stainless steel (plastic tube) for fertilizer handling
- 5'6" Telescopic, 3-stage downspout extends reach up to 10'
- 9' Telescopic, 2-stage downspout extends reach up to 14'9"
- Electronic on/off control package for auger with telescopic downspout option
- Box-mountable Power Pack hydraulic power unit for self-contained use
- Produces 6.5 GPM flow at 2900 p.s.i. of hydraulic flow to easily power your auger
- 8 (240CC) horsepower Honda engine with electric start and pull-start backup
- 4.5 gallon reservoir with adjustable relief valve along with combination level indicator/temperature gauge
- Reservoir features in-line return filter and intake strainer to keep hydraulic system clean
- Available mounting bracket for universal mounting to gravity boxes
- Your Unverferth dealer also offers a 16' box-mountable conveyor for the gentlest handling of seed