30-Series Grain Wagons Unverferth Grain Handling
What's the definition of quality when it comes to grain wagons? Try ours: Unverferth high-capacity grain wagons will still be making trips to town when the others aren’t good for much except temporary storage. Only Unverferth grain wagons are designed and built with the Innovative design and Quality manufacturing characteristics of durability, performance and convenience. Unverferth grain wagons are specifically designed to be pulled in tandem, fully loaded, and feature easy connections for convenient linking of units.
- One-piece unitized box construction maximizes capacity and strength
- Patented Ultrasteer chassis permits the tightest turns, yet allows 42" of runner spacing for greater stability
- Torsion-bar suspension, four-corner mounting and spring hold down keep loads level in the field and over the road
- Innovative latching chute provides easy opening and lowering and locking into transport position
- Extra-large 60" unloading door with halogen spotlight permit quick unloading, day or night
- Unloading door features rack-and-pinion gearing for easy opening
- Steep-sloped sides with graphite-coated interior provide fast, clean unloading of the highest-moisture grain
- Rear-mounted hitch, electrical outlet and chain attachment allow for easily connecting two grain wagons
- Hydraulic surge-actuated drum brakes are standard on all models; rear wheel on model 530 and four-wheel on models 630 and 730
- Brakes automatically disengage when backing up for enhanced productivity
- Standard combination height-adjustable side- or center-dump deflector allows unloading flexibility
- SMV, reflective striping and D.O.T.-approved flashing amber and red L.E.D. taillights are standard for safer road and field use
- Capacity-rated transport chain with integrated chain anchor on tongue is standard
- Available in high-gloss, baked-on finish of tractor red or green with all seams silicone sealed for a long-lasting finish
- If you haul down gravel roads or use your wagon in muddy fields,optional fenders keep your Unverferth Grain Wagons looking their best for years down the road and feature sidemarker lights for greater visibility
- For protecting wagon contents in the field and over the road, the Weather Guard roll over tarp fits the bill and features:
- Semi-trailer type locking mechanism for withstanding weather and wind extremes to keep the contents dry
- 18 oz. canvas for long life
- All holes are prelocated for easier customer installation
* Please check local weight and towing regulations when pulling the 730 or 630 individually or in tandem.
** Capacities measured with #2 corn at 15% moisture (56 lb. test weight)
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
||15" to 18"
||15" to 18"
||15" to 18"
||13 x 22.5
||13.5 x 22.5
|Overall Tire Width
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)