Leveling Attachments Unverferth Seedbed Tillage
Finish what you start has always been good advice; especially when it comes to seedbed preparation. From smoothing and firming the soil behind a drill for better seed-to-soil contact, to knocking down ridges and breaking up clods behind a primary tillage implement, only Unverferth offers the variety of tillage extras you need for putting the finishing touches to any tillage or planting operation.
- Rolling Harrow® Basket Attachments
- Aggressive field-proven 12-inch diameter baskets with eight scalloped and angled high-carbon steel blades for long-term performance
- Baskets are mounted on 1" solid-steel center shaft and feature long-life bearings with triple-lip seals
- Leveling bar available in choice of spike-tooth, diagonal-tooth, or coil-tine to meet your soil and residue conditions
- Rolling Harrow Baskets attachments are available in 3', 4', 5' and 6' working widths and single or double basket styles
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow fitment to a variety of toolbar sizes
- Single Basket models feature extended-length mounting arms for attaching to the widest variety of tillage tools
- Drill-mounted units provide additional soil and residue leveling and are available for Case 5400/5200, Great Plains 2000, 1500 and 1205, JD 750 and 1560 and Tye V and 2000 Series
- S-Tine Levelers
- S-Tine levelers feature heavy-duty 9/16" x 1-3/4" shanks with 7" sweeps
- Heavy-wall 3" x 3" toolbar for added strength
- Provides 23" of underside clearance for optimal residue flow
- Flip-up and over design for space-saving storage
- Rigid and folding models are available to fit from 8' to 28' working widths
- Ability to mount onto toolbars up to and including 7" x 7"
- Diagonal One-Bar Harogator Leveler
- Whether mounted to the S-Tine leveler or other tillage tool, the Harogator leveler's diagonal teeth and adjustable spring downpressure provide added leveling power
- Heat-treated teeth for exceptional life
- Right- and left-hand design provides symmetrical mounting and leveling action with a center Y-tooth for complete leveling across the implement's width
- Can be mounted on rectangular or diamond-shaped toolbars from 3" x 3" to 6" x 6"
- Available from 3' to 9' widths