Replacement Wheels Unverferth Wheel Products
Trust Unverferth with all of your agricultural wheel needs. From tractor duals to custom built implement wheels, we are sure to offer a wheel solution to fit your needs. Unverferth waffle-style replacement wheels are available in different colors and sizes to meet your tire size and tractor brand. Our 4-, 5-, 6-, 8- and 10-bolt implement wheels set the standards for variety, quality and durability. From wheels for tillage equipment and tractor fronts to large-diameter wagon wheels to match today's big grain haulers, your Unverferth dealer can meet your needs.
With the widest selection available, Unverferth rims can be utilized in a wide variety of agricultural as well as other industry applications. Power-Adjust Rims are the fastest, easiest tread-width adjustment system available. Unverferth rims with clamps are ready-to-install and easily attached to existing discs as original equipment replacement, or to change your tractor over to a different footprint. For classic tractors, Unverferth makes the rims you need for that restoration project.
There's no better way to get across wet fields faster or easier than with Unverferth flotation wheels. From agricultural spreaders and sprayers, to combines, tractors and off-highway trucks, your Unverferth dealer can help you float over the field. Minimizing root-zone compaction caused by wheel traffic in narrow-row fields is easier with Unverferth step-up wheels. Choose from step-up rims, single-bevel rims, stub-disc or straight-plate wheels depending on your application.
- Waffle-style wheels provide multiple row settings with one wheel
- Disc configures with the channel welded to the rim and depending on which setting the disc is bolted to, determines the row setting
- Available for virtually any MFWD O.E.M. tractor brand
- From wheels for tillage equipment and tractor fronts to large-diameter wagon wheels to match today's big grain haulers, there is an Unverferth implement wheel to meet your needs
- Standard sizes available from 12" up to 24.5" diameter with 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 bolt holes, depending on size
- Industry-standard pilots, offsets and bolt patterns
- Six-, eight- and ten-hole wheels are reversible for matching the implement's offset
- In addition to implements, Unverferth also offers sizes for many skid-steer loaders and center-pivot irrigation towers
- Dual wheel sets for small-diameter wheels are available to provide the same added flotation and stability as with larger equipment
- Custom-built sizes are available for matching special requests
- Reinforcement rings are also available for six- and eight-hole wheels
ag wheels, ag rim, agr...ag wheels, ag rim, agr...ag wheels, ag rim, agr...ag wheels, ag rim, agr...ag wheels, ag rim, agr...ag wheels, ag rim, agr...ag wheels, ag rim, agr...ag wheels, ag rim, agr...ag wheels, ag rim, agr...
- Power-Adjust Rims are the fastest, easiest tread-width adjustment system available.
- Available in sizes ranging from 10" x 24" to 16" x 38" for many tractor makes
- 28" and 30" bolt-in discs are also available for select makes
- A wide variety of attaching hardware is also available, such as eccentric pins, jack screws and double-ramp style clamps
- Wheels and discs are primed and can be coated in silver mist, white, off white or yellow to match your tractor
Rims with Clamps
- Unverferth rims with clamps are ready-to-install and easily attached to existing discs as original equipment replacement, or to change your tractor over to a different footprint
- Available in standard tractor rim sizes of 24", 28" and 30" diameters with four, six or eight clamps depending on size
- Hardware attaching packages make mounting quick and easy
- Custom-built rims with clamps are also available to meet your needs
Classic Tractor Rims
- Sizes available for front and rear applications
- State-of-the art manufacturing and and finish mean your tractor's wheels will look better than showroom new
- Standard sizes available for most:
- Farmall C, Super C, 200 and 300
- Deere A, B and G
- Ford H & M
- Replacement double-bevel rims, power-adjust, rim and clamp and custom-built sizes and styles are also available for a wide range of other classic tractors
- From agricultural spreaders and sprayers, to combines, tractors and off-highway trucks, Unverferth flotation wheels can help you float in soft conditions
- 20- 25-, and 32-inch diameter Terra rims or complete wheels are available in hub-piloted or budd-style designs
- Budd-style 10-bolt dual sets are available for a variety of 22.5-inch diameter tires
- Demountable rims for cast-spoke centers
- Stud-piloted, budd-style plate wheels for Terra and other brand tires
- One- and three-piece blank rims for Terra and other flotation tires
- Super-single duplex wheel dual sets for agricultural wheels
- A wide variety of replacement parts, including beveled mounting rings, lock rings and o-rings are available
- Standard wheels are powder-coated white for a long-lasting finish
- Custom-built flotation wheels can be powder coated to match most many common implement colors
Step Up Conversion
- Stub-Disc Wheels
- Easily convert tractors with cast-center, bolt-on rim attachment to high-clearance workhorses
- Heavy-duty rims are constructed with straight-plate centers with bolt holes precision machined to mount to the tractor's cast center
- Centers are fully welded to the entire circumference of the rim for greatest strength
- Available in standard diameters to fit 36", 38", 42" cast centers and metric John Deere cast centers to convert tractor to 42" through 54" tire sizes
- Custom-built sizes are available to match other size cast centers and taller tire sizes up to 54"
- Single-Bevel Rims
- Easily convert tractors with cast centers that are attached by by lugs to greater heights with single-bevel rims
- Single-bevel rims feature .224" thick rim and bevel sections and high-quality welding around the entire circumference for greatest durability
- Standard sizes to fit tractors with 42" cast centers in diameters of 46", 48", 50", 52" and 54"
- Double-Bevel Rims
- Can be used as replacements, to go to a wider tire, or with step-up lugs to convert to a larger-diameter tire
- Universal driver spacing allow them to fit 8-, 10-, 12- or 16-lug configuration. Standard sizes to fit most 34", 36", 38" and 42" cast centers.
- Provide a factory look and a way to change to larger diameter tires on tractors, sprayers and other farm equipment
- Provide factory or custom offsets to meet your row spacing needs
- Straight-Plate Wheels
- Provide a multitude of options to get your tractor or sprayer higher for greater crop clearance, or wider footprint for greater flotation
- Commonly used where tread width settings remain constant
- Custom-built dual wheels on rear using stub-disc wheels for the inside primary, and formed plate wheels for the rear duals and front wheels to achieve specific row spacings
- All standard- and custom-built wheels are powder-coat finished to match popular tractor and sprayer brands